Saturday, April 9, 2011

Moving the game to new site!

Hey guys moving the game here

so just register there so we can keep playing (it's free)

I'm writing new posts now

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Inn (Turn 2)

OOC: What employer Tim H.? That seems like a NPC which the DM controls :P So I'm going to pretend like that part didn't happen.


MERKAL: It takes a while before the woman looks up from her polishing and even then she seems distracted. Looking behind Merkal instead of at him she seems to be thinking of something else entirely as she hollowly intones "It's two dromdens for the night or ten for the week. We break the fast in the early light so if you don't rouse yourself you don't eat. Although in the godsforsaken town I don't know why you'd even bother . . ." The last bit she mumbles trailing off as a wizened sallow looking man with an apron comes out from the kitchen door and sidles up beside her, his eyes darting from Merkal to the woman. "Is that anyway to be introducing the Fallowbrook hospitality to this good gentleman?"  he says his tone seesawing between berating the woman and fawning over Merkal. "You'll have to excuse Tarsa here good traveler she lets the current Trouble and the rumor-mongering of the village talewaggers get the better of her . . ." he smiles an oily smile.

NYERI: Nyeri watches the traveler talk to the innkeepers while he idly speculates as to why the loose network of confederates that gave men such as himself rumors of possibly work would have sent him to this particular town. It didn't seem to be in much turmoil of the sort that would need his particularly deadly expertise, but then again you never knew with these quiet hamlets. He had noticed that the local men seemed to be quite heavily into their cups, drinking with the brooding glares and low murmured conversations that in his experience never ended well for any outsiders. Soon enough two of the younger men seemed to be paying him particular attention and after a furious back and forth whispered conversation lurched unsteadily to their feet and began to make their way across the room towards him . . .

OOC; Okay guys there is a quick introductory post to get you two kinda in the same scene. Merkal is at the counter talking and Nyeri is across the room to his right the two young men are coming from the left side of the inn  . . . i was gonna move this along a little further but decided to let you guys have a few more options than rushing into the confrontation.